These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") sets out the rights and obligations of the Parties, purchasing principles and detailed conditions of service - selling goods through an online store available at domains: www.blowupdesign.pl (hereinafter referred to as "Shop"), which is run by company Ecommercity Sp. o.o., entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-East, VIII Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000397698, REGON 242749710, NIP 6342797275.
Registration in the store, place an order via e-mail, place orders directly through the website www.blowupdesign.pl is tantamount to reading the Terms and its acceptance.
1. Address for correspondence Store:
Blowupdesign | Ecommercity Sp. o.o.
Ul. Avenue Korfantego 191, Building C
Tel .: +48 32 444 66 88 | +48 666 669 559
Email: [email protected]
2. Store customers to which this Regulation may be individuals who are 18 years of age and have full legal capacity (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") that purchase the product for the purpose unrelated to the activities of professional or business, capable of concluding contracts accordance with the law. By placing the order above. parties declare that they have the authority to enter into a valid contract. Entities that do not meet these conditions, shall be liable to Shop for damages caused by their actions on general principles.
3. Despite the best efforts can not guarantee that the published information in the store does not contain errors. Weaknesses and mistakes will be corrected immediately after receiving the information store of an infringement or error. In order to confirm specific information contained on the website, you can contact with the Store.
4. Shop is not a manufacturer of offered products.
1. Shop sells at a distance via the Internet furniture, lighting, accessories and home furnishings.
2. All products offered in the store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market. There may also sell second-hand goods, but then this must be communicated.
3. The sales agreement occurs by placing an order (the "Order") by the customer in the store and the confirmation of its acceptance by the store.
4. Orders in the store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. A via telephone from Monday to Friday. 8.00-16.00.
5. All prices quoted in the shop are gross prices (including VAT). Prices do not include shipping costs flat.
6. The total value of the orders is presented in the basket after making the customer to choose the form of payment and forms of delivery of the orders.
7. The customer places an order indicating the product they are interested in by clicking on the "ADD TO CART" and then enter in the basket of your data and an indication of the form of delivery of orders, method of payment and acceptance of the Rules and confirmation of orders.
8. cart customer indicates the ordered products and their number, name, address, e-mail, phone, address to which the subject of orders to be delivered, any address to the invoice, the discount code (optional).
9. The data provided by the Customer must be true. Improperly completed form may make it difficult or impossible to execute orders.
10. Submission of orders occurs after clicking on the Customer button "confirm order". Placing an Order is a submission by the Client Shop offer to conclude a contract of sale of products covered by the Order.
11. Within 30 minutes after placing orders, you will receive by e-mail information about the delivery of orders submitted by the customer to the store.
12. In the absence of receiving an e-mail confirmation of receipt of orders within 2 days after the date of the Order Customer should contact the store by phone or e-mail. Shop reserves the right to telephone confirmation of delivery orders.
13. If the execution of orders is possible, within 2 working days after the date of the Order, the e-mail address provided by the customer will be sent an e-mail confirmation of orders. Confirmation of Order is a statement Store for acceptance of the offer referred to in point. 10 above.
14. In case of differences in the order confirmation by the shop, the client has the right to resign from the order, which should inform the shop by phone or e-mail within three days of receipt of the confirmation of the order.
15. In the case of an order by the Client exceeds the amount of PLN 1,000.00, Shop reserves the right to request prepayment from the Client part of the contract value. Shop will proceed to perform the contract only after receiving your prepayment or advance.
16. In the case of where the customer called. special order, it is orders for goods going beyond the standard offer of the shop (eg. the dimensions, material finish, color finishes are different from the offer posted on the store) is required a deposit of 30% of the total order value. Shop will proceed to perform the contract only after receiving your payment. If the customer during the order decides not to purchase (is required for this agreement Store), and the shop agrees, deposit forfeited to the store. This does not exclude the right to claim damages in the amount of the transfer piece stopped the advance.
17. In the case of procurement consisting of several products, and to be delivered in a single consignment, the date of implementation will depend on the date of completion by the store last element of a contract, unless the parties agree otherwise.
18. In case of unavailability of the product indicated by the Customer in the Order (not in warehouses manufacturers / distributors), Shop informs about the situation by sending a message to a customer e-mail or transfer information over the telephone by calling the number indicated by the Client.
19. Where, in the implementation of the Order or any part thereof is not possible, store Customer propose:
a. the cancellation of all orders,
b. cancellation of orders in the part where implementation is not possible within the prescribed period,
c .podział Orders and appointment of a new completion date in respect of that part of the Order, the implementation of which is not possible in the originally specified time (for selection by the customer of this solution, sending compose the Order of products will be made in separate shipments, the customer will not be bear the additional costs associated with the division of contracts into several shipments)
d. setting a new deadline for completion of the Order.
1. Payments in the store can be done in the following way; through the service www.payu.pl (electronic transfer, credit card), cash on delivery of products (the payment is paid courier upon receipt of the package with the subject of the Order), the traditional bank transfer, PayPal, sofortbanking and Skrill.
2. Data Store to transfer traditional:
Ecommercity Sp. o.o.
62 1950 0001 2006 3587 3284 0002 (Idea Bank)
3. If possible title made the transfer should include the number of orders.
4. Orders not paid within 7 days from the date of the Order will be canceled. There is not such a case related to a complex Order.
1. The time of delivery to the subject of orders by courier is 48 hours from the time of shipment by the store (for the territory of Poland).
2. Execution of Orders (the transfer of the consignment to the courier) occurs normally within 48 working hours from the moment of confirmation of the orders by the store when using the "Cash On Delivery", or from the receipt of the payment made by the store after the adoption of the Order.
3. In special cases, reserve the right to carry out orders (transfer of the consignment to the courier) within 3 business days after confirmation of the Orders by the "Cash On Delivery", or from the receipt of the payment by the store made after confirmation of orders.
4. Shipment of goods not available in stock completed within 30 working days after confirmation of the Orders by the "Cash On Delivery", or from the receipt of the payment by the store made after confirmation of orders.
5. If you bring the store ordered by the customer range requires a longer time, a representative of the shop is obliged to inform the customer about the longer term of the contract.
6. In case the ordered goods at the moment is not available at the supplier / manufacturer, the waiting period may be extended with the consent of the customer.
7. The term of the contract should be consulted before ordering.
8. Ordered products according to customer requirements and specifications of the goods will be delivered by specialist courier, external transport companies as well as private transport Store.
9. Shipping orders on Polish territory, is dependent on the price list courier, external transport company, in particular from the weight and volume of purchased goods and the form of payment and are available at http://blowupdesign.pl/pl/content/ 8-realization-procurement-process-the shipping-blowupdesign
10. Valuation of delivery orders outside Polish territory is dependent on the destination country of dispatch and the indicative costs are given in the price list international shipments available at http://blowupdesign.pl/pl/content/7-wysylki-miedzynarodowe-blowupdesign and can be determined individually before confirming the order.
11. Each consignment accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of a receipt, electronic bill or invoice VAT (requires prior request).
12. Maintained by mail order only, and therefore does not provide the possibility of a personal collection of products covered by the Order.
13. Goods sent by the store are not supplied as standard on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
14. Shop allows you to use additional services paid for orders in Poland, where pricing and the offer is available at http://blowupdesign.pl/pl/content/8-realizacja-zamowien-proces-wysylkowy-blowupdesign
15. There is no obligation to bring the goods to the customer (in particular to the apartment on the premises) and does not bear the costs of bringing goods and the cost of installation of the goods at the customer.
1. In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Dz. U. of 2000., No. 22, item. 271, as amended). A customer who is a consumer, ie. A natural person making the purchase to unrelated professional activities or business has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason.
2. This declaration must be sent via e-mail, letter or telephone at the address Store within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the products ordered. To comply with the deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry. (Declaration model for download at http://blowupdesign.pl/content/11-pliki-do-pobrania-download-blowupdesign)
3. If you wish to use by the consumer the right to return the goods, it is advisable to inform first about the fact shop to streamline the process of return.
4. In the event of withdrawal, the contract is considered void and the customer is released from any obligations. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management. Along with the product or products sent back customer is obliged to return all products that received free of charge. Return the product or products should take place immediately, not later than fourteen 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
5. The returned product (or products) should be packed in an appropriate manner, protecting the damage in transport. They returned in connection with the withdrawal from the agreement should be returned in the same state, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management.
6. For shipment in connection with the withdrawal from the agreement with the returned product (or products) you must include a completed return form (download) and proof of purchase.
7. The returned product or products should be returned - if the shop does not determined otherwise - the correspondence address given in the Store section I, point 1.
8. There shall immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of the Client withdraws from the contract and refund the costs of delivery specified by the customer's bank account or the same channel payments which benefited from customer making a purchase.
9. The costs of the return delivery of the product or products charged to the customer, unless the waiver has not been caused by the fact even a temporary inability to meet the store benefits the properties requested by the customer.
10. The right of withdrawal from a distance contract does not apply to the benefits of the properties specified by the consumer in his order, or closely associated with his person.
11. Shop for safety sent the package with the returned product recommends send it in an appropriate container, with due diligence having regard to the mode of transport of goods and type of goods.
12. When replacing the goods to a different type of product, customer covers any difference in price. The customer also pays the reasonable costs of replacement, which does not lie on the side of the shop.
13. Exchange of goods to another type is possible after contacting the Store.
14. Store support will not accept shipments sent COD.
1. The customer purchasing a new product to unrelated trade or profession has the right to lodge a complaint if within 2 years from the date of the product revealed non-compliance of the product with the contract, if within 6 months from the date of receipt of the product demonstrates the incompatibility of delivered products contract and notify the store for non-compliance. This period runs again in the event of an exchange. If I sold the used goods (not the new factory), the parties may shorten this term, but not less than one year.
2. In case of non-conformity to the Client shall have the powers provided for in the Act of 27 July 2002. On special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (ie. The guarantee of law, ie. The statutory protection as a non-conformity provided in art. 8 quoted. Act).
3. Seller is not responsible for the inconsistency of consumer goods with the contract, the buyer at the time of conclusion of the non-compliance knew.
4. If you wish to use by the consumer of the right to complain, it is advisable to inform first about the fact shop to streamline the complaint process.
5 .For of the complaint should be sent by e-mail, letter or telephone at the address Store.
6. Within 14 days of receipt of the complaint the Client Shop will address it and notify the Customer on how to proceed (any repair or replacement of the goods and the terms of repair and replacement, and ultimately reduced price or full refund).
7. After reporting the complaint, customer should send the advertised product, together with a completed form to the package of complaint (download) and proof of purchase.
8. The faulty product with a claim form and proof of purchase must be sent with a note "complaint" to the address given in the Store section I, point 1.
9. Shop for safety parcels sent to your product recommends send it in an appropriate container, with due diligence having regard to the mode of transport of goods and type of goods.
10. In the case of unjustified complaints by product failure the fault of the customer, all reasonable costs associated with the claim covered by the customer.
11. It is recommended that the customer check the delivery status at delivery, in the presence of the courier / driver / carrier. Checking the package on delivery is a necessary element of the complaint process. Even if a parcel is delivered intact package, make sure that the merchandise does not have a hidden outside defects or damage.
12. In the event that during the check the status of the consignment turns out that the product is damaged or missing any element, in the presence of the courier / driver / carrier make a damage report and on the same day contact with the Store.
13. The complaint submitted by the Client for the goods sent by courier or through the carrier must be accompanied by a damage protocol. Signed a protocol of damage with photographic documentation of damage, should be sent to the store by mail or send scans e-mail: [email protected]
1. Team Store makes every effort to ensure that descriptions of goods placed on the side of the store were in line with reality. Shop informs that the specified parameters and characteristics of the goods are served by the store according to information from the manufacturers.
2. The colors of the materials and the skin appearing in photographs placed on the Store website may vary slightly from the actual colors, may be due to the quality of the monitor refresh rate, and color palette display the same image quality.
3. Goods made from natural materials like leather, wood, marble are natural products and are not repeatable. Discoloration on products made from stone and wood grain on each piece may vary.
1. On the Online Store can be published promotions ( "Promotions"). The detailed rules for the Promotion will be published on each side of the Shop in the section "Downloads" at http://blowupdesign.pl/content/11-pliki-do-pobrania-download-blowupdesign
2. We reserve the right to unilaterally change the prices of products on offer, the withdrawal of products from the offer, introduce new products to offer store, carry and cancel at any time without giving a reason promotions at Online Store as well as the implementation of promotional campaigns changes.
1. These regulations are valid from 05.01.2016 r.
2. In matters not regulated herein shall be governed by Polish law, and in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of March 2, 2000. the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products and the Act of 27 July 2002. the specific terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code.
3. We reserve the right to change the Regulations in case of change of the price list, the law or to improve the functioning of the Store. Any amendments to the Regulations enter into force within a period of not less than 3 days from the date of availability of the Rules on the store and the date of informing customers of the change. The customer may submit a statement of acceptance or non-acceptance of the Regulations. Shop at the time of receipt of the declaration Customer about non-acceptance of the Regulations will remove the Customer's account set up in the store. Orders placed by customers prior to the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations are implemented according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.
4. Customers can get access to these Rules at any time through an active link provided on the home page Store and draw up its output.