1. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data will be Ecommercity Sp. z o. o, ul. Pukowca 23/748, 40-847 Katowice, registered in the District Court Katowice-Wschód, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, KRS 0000397698 NIP 6342797275 REGON 242749710 (hereinafter: we). You can contact us in the following ways:
- by mail to the following address: Ecommercity Sp. z o.o., Al. Korfantego 191 C, 40-153 Katowice
- via the contact form on blowupdesign.pl
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- by phone: +48 666 669 559
2. The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing
If you agree to direct marketing and sales activities to you through specific communication channels, we will process your personal data to conduct direct marketing of our products and services.
Pursuing the above purpose, the basis for the processing of your personal data will be Art. 6 clause 1 lit. F GDPR, i.e. a legitimate interest consisting in conducting marketing and sales activities in connection with your consents regarding receiving marketing content through specific communication channels (including profiling).
If you agree to the use of your personal data to carry out marketing activities, then your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. A GDPR.
As part of marketing, we will, among others, send information about products, promotions and competitions, and carry out marketing research. We will also perform profiling for marketing purposes.
3. Information on profiling for marketing purposes
Based on your personal data, we perform profiling, i.e. automatic assessment of some personal factors concerning you.
We perform profiling to better understand your interests and needs regarding the products and services we offer. Based on your profile, we will send you information tailored to your preferences in the field of, among others matching the topics of sent content and promotional, educational and informational materials, offering products, market research, making measurements that will allow us to improve our services.
We use the following data for profiling: name, surname, age, gender, language, city, pages visited, type of product purchased, source of data acquisition. In addition, when profiling, we take into account statistical data on behavior on the Store's pages.
4. Period of storage of your personal data
With regard to our marketing activities, we will process your data until you withdraw your consent to receive marketing and sales content from us through a specific communication channel, or until you object.
5. Recipients of your personal data
We will transfer your personal data to our suppliers to whom we will order services related to the processing of personal data, e.g.
• IT service providers,
• marketing agencies,
• research agencies.
We ensure that in this case the transfer of data will take place on the basis of an appropriate agreement between us and the suppliers in accordance with data protection clauses.
6. Your rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes;
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do this if this message is technically possible.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us (contact details in item 1 above).
The right to withdraw consent
Your personal data is processed on the basis of consent. Therefore, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by contacting the Customer Service Department at +48 666 669 559 or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The right to lodge a complaint with the authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.