Ecommercity Sp. z o.o. has the highest respect for the privacy and confidentiality of personal data, traffic data and communication content, as well as customers and users themselves.
The following points are designed to help you understand how the Store uses and protects information provided to it, in particular:
- Identifies situations in which personal information and other customer data may be obtained
- Clarification and regulation of issues related to the collection, processing and use of personal data and other data processed by the Store as part of its functioning
- Information on how to protect personal data and data processed by the Store as part of the store's operations
- Information on the transfer of data to external entities
- Cookies policy
Acquiring Personal Data
Personal data is all data that identifies the Customer or Customer Account in the Store.
When registering or shopping in the Store, the Customer is asked to provide personal data necessary to complete the order, issue invoices, and contact the Customer.
The customer declares that the data provided is true, complete and accurate in all required aspects, and undertakes to immediately notify us of any changes in their scope.
What data do we collect from you?
By using our Store we gain access to the following information, personal data and other traffic data:
- identification data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- Profile information (e.g. country of residence, preferred language and currencies)
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies);
- bank and payment information (e.g. bank information, account number)
- Information on activity on products and websites (types of platform, connection information, error reports, statistics on page views and traffic to and from our pages, browser type, usage statistics)
- Products or services ordered and delivered;
- Correspondence between the Customer and the Store
Modification and deletion of personal data
The customer has the right to inspect personal data and, where appropriate, to correct and supplement any incorrect or incomplete personal data. Some of the data can be viewed or edited online by logging into your account in the Store. Below we describe your rights to request from the Administrator:
- The right to information on the processing of personal data
- The right to obtain a copy of the data
- The right to rectify data
- The right to delete data
- Right to restriction of processing
- The right to data portability The right to object to data processing for marketing purposes;
- Right to object to other purposes of data processing
You can contact us in the following ways:
- by mail to the following address: Ecommercity Sp. z o.o., Al. Korfantego 191 C, 40-153 Katowice
- via the contact form on blowupdesign.pl
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- by phone: +48 666 669 559
The Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We reserve the right to verify the identity of the person submitting such a request before making changes to personal data.
The administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete data if their retention is necessary to implement claims or if required by applicable law.
Collection, processing and use of personal data and other traffic data including communication content
Personal data will be collected, processed and used by the Store to process orders and other purposes listed below:
- sending emails and text messages informing about new products and services that we assume may be of interest to you (of course if you have given us permission);
- to properly process or deliver goods and services ordered through the Store, in particular invoicing or notification of the course of the order or its exceptions;
- pursuing due claims arising in connection with the implementation of the abovementioned contracts;
- providing customer service and problem solving and dispute resolution;
- completing feedbacks or participation in on-line surveys;
- identity verification;
- customizing, evaluating and improving the Store owner's software, as well as other Ecommercity products and services;
- organizing and conducting marketing activities, promoting offers, competitions, games and similar activities;
- comply with and enforce the Store's Regulations and prevent abuse;
- if it is necessary to fulfill legally justified objectives pursued by the Administrator and data recipients.
Storage of personal data
Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the period necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in the Legal Basis (e.g. to terminate the provision of the newsletter service for you, cooperation in our Partner program, end the complaint procedure and after this period until any claims expire or until the expiry of the data storage obligations resulting from legal provisions), or the purposes which have been included in the clauses available on the Store's websites.
Protection of Personal Data and Other Data
Your personal data and other traffic data, including contact information, content and mobile phone numbers are stored in a secure place on our secure servers preventing unauthorized access. In addition, we have backup procedures and periodic security integrity tests.
Transferring data to other entities
In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. In this case, we will transfer personal data:
- persons authorized by us, our employees and co-workers who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- partners or suppliers for the correct execution of orders or the process of their processing (including courier companies, operators of sms / e-mail services, banks or other payment providers, suppliers / distributors of goods, analytical services, customer service or hosting services, law firms, debt collection entities, public authorities.), unless additional confidentiality obligations have been reserved.
The store always requires that the parties take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data of its customers.
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Official Journal EU L119 / 1) we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is Ecommercity Sp. z o.o., entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000397698, REGON 242749710, NIP 6342797275.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR in order to:
- providing services electronically in the scope made available to customers of the content posted in the Store, sharing contact forms - the legal basis for processing - the need for processing to perform the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR);
- handling purchases made in the Store - the legal basis for processing - the need for processing to perform the contract (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO);
- handling returns and complaints - the legal basis for processing - the need for processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- analytical and statistical - legal basis for processing - the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR), which consists in conducting analyzes of Users' behavior and activity as well as their preferences aimed at improving the quality and adequacy of the functionalities and services provided;
- possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against them - legal basis for processing - legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR), which consists in the protection of his rights;
- marketing of the Administrator and other entities, in particular those related to the presentation of behavioral advertising - the legal basis for processing - the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR), which consists in adapting the displayed advertising content to the customer's preferences.
Many websites save on your computer, and more precisely in the clipboard of a specific browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome and others) on your user account of the computer or phone on which you connect to the Network, the so-called Cookies Usually cookies are very useful. Thanks to them, your individual settings are remembered and thanks to them you can log in to your mail. The authors of websites know how many users look to them and what they read and what they care about from a distance. Information collected using cookies may also be used to collect information about you for commercial purposes. For example, if you frequently visit pages about books, you'll see more bookstore ads.
How do you turn off cookies?
If you think that the presence of cookies violates your privacy, you can turn them off at any time either for a specific site or for all connections from your browser in general.
In the Mozilla Firefox browser
In the "Tools" menu, select "Options" and the "Privacy" tab. The browser gives you the option to indicate that you do not want to be tracked at all or to delete individual cookies of individual websites.
In the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options" and the "Privacy" tab in them. A special slider allows you to adjust the overall level of privacy or manage the settings of individual websites using the "Sites" button.
In Google Chrome
In the menu hidden under three horizontal dashes in the upper right corner of the browser select "Tools" and then "Clear browsing data ...". In addition to cleaning cookies, there is a "More information" link that leads to a detailed description of the browser's privacy function.
In the Opera browser
With the "Opera" button in the upper left corner open the menu and select "Settings" in it and then "Clear browsing history ...". In addition to the option of deleting already set cookies, there is also a "Manage cookies ..." button leading to more advanced options for individual websites.
In Apple Safari
In the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences" and the "Privacy" tab. You will find numerous options regarding cookies.
In mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices
Each phone model can support this function in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy options in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your mobile device.