To ensure that your experience with online shopping is safe, simple and permanently protected, BlowUpDesign.pl uses the most secure data transfer protection mechanisms available today - the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocol. This method provides the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address, and debit / credit card data. This means that information passed between your computer and our shop can not be read in case someone tries to intercept them.
This technology includes the following features:
- Authentication - this ensures that the data sent by your browser goes to the correct server (our store), and that the server is secure
- Encryption - data coding process in a way that can not be read by unauthorized persons but only exclusively by ours (shop's) secure server
- Data integrity - a method of verifying that verifies transmitted data has not been changed in any way
Other processes that occur during communication with us:
- Your connection is always secure and encrypted using 256-bit cipher
- Protocol supporting Visa / Master Card 3D Secure
- For security reasons, we do not store any payment information in our database
Payment for purchases is charged at the time of order confirmation as the last step in the process of purchase in our store (this does not apply to cash on delivery charge by courier upon delivery).
We accept most of the popular payment methods such as e-transfers provided only by a reputable payment transaction systems, debit and credit cards.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, which is the safest currently available mechanisms to protect transmitted data, so that you feel safe giving us information about yourself and placing orders.
This type of protection encodes the data before sending it to the browser and decodes it after the safe arrival to our server. The information sent from the server to you is also coded, and after it reaches its destination it gets decoded. SSL encrypts, validates and ensures the integrity of information.
When you connect to a secure web page you will notice that the URL of the page changes from http to https, and on the bottom of the screen in the status bar there appears a yellow padlock.
The PayU system uses SSL security certificate - Thawte Technologies INC. Thawte certificates are recognized as trustworthy by all web browsers. PayU system does not store any infoprmations reffering to bank accounts or credit cards numbers. Those informations are entered only on official bank sites and playment card companies - PolCard or Skrill (Moneybrokers).